The VA's?My HealtheVet website lets you view your health information online as well as refill prescriptions, make appointments and more.
With?My HealtheVet?you can:
- Use the?VA Blue Button?to view, save, download and/or print your VA health and DoD Military Service Information. You can also share this with your caregiver, non-VA provider or others you trust
- See your VA test results
- View vaccination records, including COVID-19 vaccine
- See your appointment notes made by your VA caregiver
- Learn about different health conditions and treatment options
- Use?secure messaging?to communicate online with your VA health care team. You may send messages to request or cancel VA appointments. Use it to ask about lab results or find out about a medication or health issue. Or simply to discuss other general health matters
- Make appointments with your primary care physician or specialist
- Fill prescriptions
- and much more
Stay on Top of Your Military Benefits
Not sure what your veteran health care benefits are? Keep up with all the changes and details. Subscribe to Military.com. and get all the latest updates straight to your inbox.